Monday, February 22, 2010

Some New GIMP Pictures

Well, I’ve finished a few projects I’ve been working on for the past few days ^_^

 

finishedBG_1366x768

The first one is a background consisting of Hearts (: This one was an easy but fun one to make (:

finishedBG

I love how this one came out! I'll probably re-do it later with higher quality pictures of Link, but for right now, this is the finished product :D Aaand can you find the Ocarina and the TriForce in the background? The TriForce is much harder to find than the Ocarina lol

FINISHED

This is one that I did following a tutorial. It was definitely a hard one, but the finished product is amazing! The text actually wasn't part of tutorial, but I think it works. (:

You can find the tutorial HERE. This guy has amazing tutorials, and he makes a new one about every week! (:

No comments: