Saturday, February 6, 2010

3 Twilight Princess Backgrounds

Well, as you all know, I love the Legend of Zelda series, and I also love making backgrounds on GIMP. I make way to many. But in any case, I’ve been busy the past couple days making Twilight Princess backgrounds. I’m sick, so I’ve had nothing better to do. (:

I apologize if the quality is crap…

I’m very happy with how this one came out, simple as it may be. (:

finished1

I LOVE this one! To the right is Midna in her light form, Link in his light form, and basically the ruler of the light world, Zelda. Basically vice-versa on the other side (: The guy that basically rules Twilight (or is heading the take-over) is Zant :D

finished2

A background of some of the people from Ordon Village in Twilight Princess (: From left to right; Link, Ilia, Colin, Malo, Beth and Talo (: Link sort of doesn't match the rest of the character because of the quality of the picture that I took him from... It's really hard to find a picture of him in the Ordon outfit =/ but in any case, I'm rather happy with this one (:

finished

AND I might as well include in this post a picture I made about 5 minutes ago…

IMMAFIRINMAHLAZARBWAAAAA!!! Sorry, I had too. The King Dodongo (*says in CD-i voice* Dodongos!) looked so much like a character from the LAZAR series xD All it needed was a few added details xD He killed Navi! No more "HEY! HEY! LISTEN! LISTEN! HEY LISTEN LISTEN HEY LISTEN HEY HEY HEY HEY LISTEN LISTEN HEY!”

No comments: