Monday, February 8, 2010

A few more Twilight Princess backgrounds

Well, it appears I never seem to tire of making these backgrounds (:

Death Mountain in Twilight Princess :D I am really happy with how this one came out (: Yeah, Link doesn't get the Goron Tunic in Twilight Princess, but I just thought changing it from green to red went with the color scheme lol I like this one better then the other Death Mountain one I did lol (: The fire in the background was really fun to make... Well, edit together in a fashion that it looked like a lava explosion ;)

finishedbg

A cool background of the Realm of Twilight (nothing to do with sparkly vampires xD ), specifically Kakariko covered by Twilight lol

finished

Zora's Domain in Twilight Princess! I like how this one came out much better than the previous one lol I guess because I had more pictures to work with (: And I couldn't find a good picture of Link in his Zora Armor, so I decided to just color his tunic blue like it is in Ocarina of Time (: Adding in the waterfalls was a fun task :D And Prince Ralis is the most feminine-looking male I've ever seen xD

finished

Well, that’s all I’ve really been able to do today… I apologize for all of my entries being random Legend of Zelda pictures I’ve made… But I really have had nothing else of interest to blog about. =P

But what is cool is that it snowed here in South Jersey :D about 18 inches! (Correct me if I’m wrong…) And tomorrow we’re supposed to get even more!!! :D

No comments: