Friday, February 5, 2010

The scariest face Midna has ever made. O_O

Those who have played Twilight Princess for a half hour know who Midna is. She is that little imp girl that accompanies you when you get sent to the realm of Twilight. She’s pretty adorable if you ask me, but she can be really freaking scary if you get her mad.

scary midna

OMG that’s creepy!!!

So, since I’m bored and have nothing better to do at the moment, I’ll tell you guys a bit about Midna. I’m really tempted to ruin some plot twists that involve her, but I won’t :D

Well, she’s a creature of the Twilight. No relation to sparkly vampires. XD Although she is one of the Twilight creatures, she is rebeling against the evil taking over the world of light. Geez, for such a tiny one, she sure has some courage! :D

When Link is in his Twilight form (a wolf! Awesome!), she rides on his back, like so.

Wolf and Midna

But, when he's in his regular-light-world-human form, she accompanies him as his shadow (:

the-legend-of-zelda-twilight-princess.404192

(Sorry, that was the best picture I could find…)

Anywayz, I do believe I’ve said enough for now. (: Midna is awesome.

No comments: