Wednesday, February 24, 2010

GIMP Photo Edit; Avatar

Well, I came to the point of GIMPer’s block. I had nothing to do on GIMP. I therefore updated my status on Facebook about it, and my friend saved my life. He sent me a Photoshop tutorial to make a picture of someone look like a character from Avatar ^_^ So, not only did I get to make a few pictures look like the creatures (or people… whatever they are) from Avatar, but I also got to convert a tutorial from Photoshop to GIMP! :D

I started out by editing a picture of Link :D Who else? xD

link_avatar_finished

I then did one for my friend, which I’m not going to post at the moment :P But, just now, I’ve done one of me ^_^ It didn’t come out nearly as good as Link though :P

me_avatar_finished

LOL I look so weird! Either way, although I’ve never seen Avatar, nor will I probably see it in the near future, I’m having fun with this ^_^

And Na’vi is like Navi from LoZ with a ‘ in the middle xD and they’re both even blue!!! xD Just thought I’d point that out xD

Oh, and just in case you want it, you can find the tutorial I used HERE!

No comments: