Thursday, November 3, 2011

Happy November, You Wonderful People!

Oh, dear. I seem to have neglected posting on this blog. Oops.

I told you in my last post that we would be meeting Cole’s sister, did I not? Well, I have more pictures of Cole to show you as well. I posted them to my DeviantArt a little bit ago and forgot to post them here.

Cole_Front_2

Cole_Front_1 

Cole from a front view. And, as previously promised, he now has color. Auburn hair and blue eyes. I rather like his appearance. He’s a fun character to work with, messed up as he is.

Now we meet his sister.

Ivy_1

Ivy_2

This is Ivy. Isn’t she pretty? I’m going to enjoy working with her character.

Because I think it’s a rather accurate description, I’m going to copy here what I wrote on the post of them on DeviantArt.

“I introduce to you my two main characters from the book that I've got planned for this year's NaNoWriMo! I cannot wait to really get to know these two during those 30 days of writing insanity! These are just some concept sketches for their appearance; I needed a good idea of what they looked like before I started to write about them.
If you have not guessed already, I'll have you know that Cole and Ivy are siblings. They are six years apart, Ivy being the younger one.
Ivy tends to be very upbeat and happy, but... once you've given her reason to despise you... she doesn't forgive easily. Not easily at all.
Cole is very laid back and quiet. Introverted, even. He has... quite a history. One that he'd rather you not know. He'd do anything, anything, to make sure it's kept a secret.
Oh, and by the way. One of them is dead.”

Well, that’s that. Hopefully I shall blog more about them as I write. (:

Ah, and I did a Halloween picture. Ashley from Wario Ware stars in this one. :D

Ashley_Halloween2011

Happy (late) Halloween, and Happy November! :D

No comments: