Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Some new drawings! ^_^

Well first off, here are a few drawings I’ve been meaning to scan for, like, ever… But here they are!

CloseUp Pretty Face

A random drawing of a face I did ^_^ it started out as a doodle of an eye, actually o.0 sorry for it being so dark... =/

Emo Characters_Regular  

Brother and sister characters ^_^ Haven't thought of names for them yet, but I don't know if I even will (: I love drawing them :D I've had someone tell me the guy looks like one of the Beatles o.0 I think they said Paul McCartney lol I've also had people tell me it reminds them of me and my brother o.0

Emo Characters_Doorway

LOL! In this picture, I was mainly experimenting on a different pose for the guy (:

 

And now for a surprise for ya’ll! I’ve started learning how to draw anime! :D I’ve always loved anime, and have always wanted to learn how to draw it, but have never had the guts hahaha it always looked to hard. But last night, I found a really cool guide to drawing anime, and I’ve finally started :D Here are my very first attempts (: Eyes!

Female Square Anime Eyes_Regular Male Anime Eyes

My very first attempt at anime ever ^_^ I would say they came out pretty good for my first try (: Sorry about it being a bit hard to see…

Mean Female Anime Eyes

My second ever attempt at anime eyes (: When I was drawing these eyes, I didn’t have a direct guide like I did for the first sets of eyes. This one I was going off of a example picture (:

Cute Female Anime Eyes  And this last one! Super adorable eyes!!! ^_^ I love love love these! They’re fun to draw, and they are so cute!!! ^_^

Hopefully I’ll get farther than eyes… (: My goal is to be able to draw Bakura from YuGiOh :D Then Marik, then Yugi/Yami… Yeah hahaha