Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Duke Devlin

Whoever gets the following reference can give themselves a cookie xD


Warning! This drawing contains copious amounts of Duke Devlin! Women with heart conditions are advised not to look directly at Duke Devlin. This also applies to women without heart conditions. He's very pretty. See? See how pretty he is?


Hahaha Anyway, now that I've warned you, you can see the picture ^_^

Duke Devlin

I had so much fun drawing this dude! You can't see the shading very well... But in any case, YAY! Ryou Bakura WAS going to be drawn after Yugi, but I couldn't get his poofy hair right, so I gave up for the night and drew Duke instead ^_^

Here is the picture I based it off of;

Duke Devlin (draw)

I’m quite happy with how it came out ^_^ especially for my second ever anime character (:

No comments: