Sunday, March 28, 2010

Sims 2 Book Characters

OK, so I love playing the Sims 2. ^_^ I can’t stand the Sims 3, but I love the Sims 2. And, as you know, I also love writing. While normally I try to draw my characters, I couldn’t draw the characters for the book I just started working on. Why? I don’t know. I just could not get them right. So I got the idea to make them on Sims :D

The book I’m working on is called “The Realm of Carendell.” Before we start, I want to tell you a bit about the Amulet of Realms! It’s a beautiful amulet that has the power to take it’s owner to different realms. Of course, the owner is our main character, Arabella ^_^ The Amulet can be a bit unpredictable as to where it takes you though… (:

(: Maybe soon I’ll post a little preview of the story ^_^ But anyway, here are the characters I’ve done on Sims;

Arabella_Close up_Smiling

Arabella_Prison Cell

This is Arabella, A somewhat sarcastic 16 year old hybrid (Fairy mother and Human father) who stumbles across the Amulet of Realms while on a field trip. She lands herself in Carendell, and was found by Daravon (see further pictures). She is the main character of the book.She’s had quite a past that she rarely speaks of. She has almost glowing silver eyes that she has always covered up with green contacts. She is shown here with her silver eyes.

Daravon_Close up_Looking at Camera and Smiling

I am in love with ^this^ picture! xD I got him to look at the camera for this picture and this picture only. (:

Daravon_Prison Cell

Anyway, this is Daravon, a 17 year old hybrid that shows up when Arabella appears in Carendell. He found her when she transported, and waited for her to awaken. His mother is Nalathia and his father is a Human. He is a hybrid like Arabella, but he actually knows it.

Mrs Petrinna_Desk

This is Mrs. Petrinna, Arabella’s homeroom teacher, who is obsessed with the buddy system, and finds the need to remind everyone about it about 50 times a school day. She is very long winded, and seems to know everything, almost to a fault.

Nathalia_Close Up Nathalia_Pond

This is Nalathia, Daravon’s mother. She is the fairy of Nathal Forest. :P You’ll notice that in these 2 pictures, she has 2 different sets of wings. That is because I was seeing what she looked better with. I like the wings in the top picture better, but I forgot to take a picture like the bottom one with the wings I like. (: Anyway, I don’t know much about this character yet… =/

So those are the characters so far… (: There is another character in the book that I have created, but I haven’t gotten any pictures of her yet… =/

Let’s hope I actually finish this story xD

For those wondering where the heck I managed to get the outfits, wings, hair and eye colors, check out http://www.modthesims.info :D The creators on there make amazing stuff ^_^

No comments: