Wednesday, September 21, 2011

The Amazing Redesign and Return!

Oh my. It's been a long while.

Probably the first thing you'll notice, if you've visited my blog in the past, is a complete redesign. It's still in progress and may have minor changes soon, but the main part is done. A whole new header and layout. (:

You can read some older entries if you so desire, but they're not all that good (the art, and before that especially... the writing. *shudder*.), to the point where I might clear out some of the oldest ones... I've not decided if I shall yet or not. **EDIT** I did clear out the oldest posts. In the oldest posts, I was twelve years old. I took quizzes, and posted their results here with terrible grammar. So I deleted those horrible posts... And I cleared out a bit of the old art, leaving only a few. While before the great purge, I had about 128 posts, I now have 40. Wow. /edit

I plan to be much more active in my blogging, not only writing about art and possibly noveling and such, I'll actually write about other things as well. SO PREPARE YOURSELVES.

I aaaalmost created a Tumblr account. But I said, "Nah. This blog is WORTH IT." XD

Well. Expect posts from me soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ur new blog looks so cool!