Monday, April 12, 2010

Yami Bakura and Ryou Bakura

OK, so this is my first anime without a name written on it or anything XD I got a random idea for this while thinking of how I was going to draw Yami Bakura (:

Yami Bakura_Ryou Bakura_Millenium Ring

Ryou didn't come out as I had hoped... His eyes are to tiny... But I redid them, like, 5 times, so I'm not doing them over again :P But other Bakura came out cool! :D

In any case, this picture was not based off of any picture in particular, but I did use a few pictures for a guide on the character’s posing (:

Millenium Ring Ryou Bakura Hurt2 Yami Bakura 2 (draw)

Yup…. I might redo this sometime in the distant future just so I can be satisfied with Ryou’s eyes (:

OH YEAH, and my dad got me a bunch of art supplies today! 3 sketch pads (a giant one, a normal size one and a pocket one ^_^), a pack of professional colored pencils, a pack of blending tortillons and a kneaded eraser :D :D :D

No comments: