Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Kaiba Bros.

I bring you another anime drawing (what is this, the 10th one this week? o.O). And this time, it has a character I’ve never drawn before! ^_^ MOKUBA KAIBA! He's so adorable ^_^

LOL! This one was a really really fun one to draw XD

Kaiba Bros

XD Mokuba should learn eventually that Seto is nearly impossible to distract when he's on his computer XD What does he do on there anyway...? XD Maybe he goes on Facebook o.0 Anyway, hope this makes you laugh a bit ^_^

I based Kaiba’s pose off of a picture I had, but I used about 5 pictures of Mokuba to create the one I did, so I’ll just put the picture of Kaiba ^_^

Seto at Desk

Yuupp… Oh yeah, and I found a most amusing picture today while looking for pictures of Kaiba… Ironically, it’s of Yugi, but in any case, it’s AWESOME!

iDuel

:D EPIC! I have it set as the background on my computer ^_^

No comments: