Friday, January 1, 2010

Welcome to 2010!!!

I find it pretty crazy that it's 2010 already! Whoa....... Something I really want to accomplish this year is to finish a book. Second on the list is to get it published :D

2009 was an amazing year for me (: I went to the first concert I've gone to in years. I saw some old friends, and I made many new friends through my new obsession with acting, and started getting more into art. I learned how to use photo-editing software, and created a great many pictures.

The greatest thing of all in 2009, though, was being able to be there for my best friend. We went through some hard times together, and we're closer than ever. She is the bestest friend anyone could ever ask for. Ash, you are a strong person and you will accomplish great things in the future! :D BEST FRIENDS 4 EVA!!!

And one of the greatest accomplishments of 2009 is that I BEAT ASH IN MONOPOLY!! HA!! Only once, but it was a great accomplishment in my life. XD

No comments: